AppMonster received today an update to version 2.2.2 which brings some new features requested in the past by users such as: the ability to back up protected apps, Google Licensing Service and the ability to send back-up apps by e-mail or to Dropbox.
With AppMonster you can easily manage your apps and enjoy features like back-up, restore, install, uninstall apps from SD card, share and much more.
If you havent had this app on your device before you can test it by downloading the free version first.
Changelog version 2.2.2:
- Sending single archive-versions
- Backup protected apps (market-links only)
- Search in the archives
- Send the backed up apps (by eMail, Dropbox etc.)
- Easier setting of the backup paths
- Google Licensing Service (Internet connection required)
– Automatic (silent) backup on new app installations
– Backup apps to SD card
– Restore apps from SD card
– Backup/restore .apk-files or Market-Links
– Batch restore from SD card or from Market
– Quick uninstalling
– Sort your apps by install-date, name, size
– Display apps with Ads (AdMob)
– Multiple version backup
– Access to extended options like APP2SD, cache, permissions
– Scan SD card for install-files
– Share app-links via Facebook, Twitter, eMail
– Send backed up apps by eMail, Dropbox or what ever