There is a lot of news to cover and these are just a few that didn’t make it on our homepage but still worth to read.
We’ve got news about Softbanks launch for Huawei Vision 007HW, Telus announcing a white version of Optimus Black (doohh), Pantech Breakout photos leak out, Orbotix working on a robotic ball controlled with your smartphone named Sphero, Sony Ericsson launches first Walkman with Android OS and Sharp offers budget device to AT&T called FX Plus.
- Friday Japanese carrier Softbank announced the official launch of Huawei Vision model number 007HW an Android 2.3 Gingerbread smartphone with a 3.7-inch round Glass-touch WVGA display and a 800 × 480 pixels resolution. Equipped with a 1GHz CPU, a 5MP camera on the back and a 3MP in front, weighs approximately 122 grams.
- Telus Canada plans to launch a white version of the LG Optimus Black (ironic heh), but that’s what they plan to do, maybe people will buy it for it has to offer and not the irony in names.
- Pantech’s Breakout device screenshots leak out showing off an interesting Android device
- AT&T adopts Sharp FX Plus budget Android phone Sharp FX Plus a slide-out budget device which until recently was available in US only through Walmart retailer. US Wireless carrier AT&T thought to give it a shot with this low-end Android smartphone. FX Plus features a 3.2-inch touchscreen. Other features include a three megapixel camera, 512MB of internal storage, and 7.2Mbps connectivity on AT&T’s network.
- Orbotix will launch soon a robotic ball called Sphero controlled with your Android smartphone still in production will launch in late 2011.
- Sony Ericsson NW-Z1000 the very first Walkman with Android as operating system.