Motorola has a tough line a CDMA devices in its arsenal and they have added yet another one to it.Yes I am talking about the newest addition to its group of DROID’s.The Mototrola Droid Bionic XT865. At present available with VERIZON, this packs a spec-sheet that will give many of the flagship products a run for their money.Lets check it out.
- Massive 4.3 ” TFT Capacitive Screen 540 x 960 pixels
- 16 GB Internal storage, 1 GB RAM, 2 GB ROM, 16 GB Micro SD in the box as well with support for up to 32 GB
- 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Dual-core 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor, ULP GeForce GPU, Tegra 2 AP20H chipset
- android V2.3.4 (GINGERBREAD)
1) With these specs the Bionic is sure to put all other flagship devices to shame.Be it the massive 4.3 ” screen (even bigger than Samsung’s Galaxy S II) or the 8 MP Snapper.
2) The Dual-core 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor is a monster.It is sure to handle anything you throw at it without HICCUPS.And when combined with 1 Gigs of ram the user experience is sure to pleasant.
3) ULP GeForce GPU, Tegra 2 AP20H chipset are sure to answer all your gaming needs (These are even better than the Gaming Flagship of SONY the XPERIA PLAY).
4) Android OS, v2.3.4 (Gingerbread) is coated with the all-new MOTO SWITCH UI.It offers deep SNS integration and brings all your feeds and updates to one-tap actions.Its simple yet minimalistic.
5) The massive 4.3″ Capacitive Screen even though no-match for Samsung’s S-AMOLED is even bigger than GALAXY S II (that’s something). It has a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels,and a pixel density of 256 PPI.The Screen is multi-touch capable as well.
6) Below the Screen Motorola has given the typical 4-button ANdroid set-The menu,back,search and the home buttons.All are touch-sensitive capacitive buttons.