Lenovo took a venture into the Tablet Market with the two tablet releases namely – Ideapad K1 and the Thinkpad.We covered the Ideapad previously and now is the time for the Thinkpad . Being more for the business-class consumers Thinkpad has its own class and elegance.
- 10.1″ Touch Screen with 16:10 IPS panel with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Android Honeycomb 3.1 version,will be upgraded to the Android’s Honeycomb 3.2 version
- Nvidia Tegra 2 dual core 1GHz processor
- Weighs 1.65 lbs
- Native USB 2.0 and micro-USB ports, full-size SD card slot and mini-HDMI output.
1) NVIDIA’S Dual core Tegra 2 Processor are sure to ensure a hassle and lag-free use for this tablet,and being an OFFICE MINDED tablet,it will use almost all of it for multi-tasking.
2) The 10.1″ 16:10 IPS Panel turns out to be a pleasant surprise,Lenovo have promised a crisp experience.The resolution is a typical 1280*800.
3) Android V3.1 Honeycomb has been coated in the same UI we saw in the Ideapad K1,It is sleek ,stocky,and simple at the same time.The display supports Multi-touch as well.
4) Standard Connectivity features like WIFI,Bluetooth and 2G/3G Data networks are backed up with some not-so-usual things like Native USB 2.0 and micro-USB ports,and mini-HDMI output.