The number of phones that are actually durable is painfully limited in our market and to have durability along with elegance and a smartphone experience is a privilege we can only expect from SAMSUNG.The company has released a new Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) running XCOVER.
Time to roll
- 3.65″ 16M-color TFT capacitive touchscreen, Gorilla Glass scratch-resistant display, 320 x 480 pixels resolution
- Marvell MG2 800 MHz processor, 512MB RAM
- Android OS, v2.3.4 Gingerbread
- 3.2 megapixel camera with geotagging; VGA video recording
- IP67 certified: dust and water resistant
1) Every once in a while a smartphone comes and gives a distinct outdoorsy feel.Xcover is such a device.Its specs are awesome for such a durable device and Samsung havent compromised with build quality as well.
2) It’s a strongly built device with a textured back finish. It looks the part too with rugged, ribbed sides and a grippy rear panel with a massive lock screw to keep the battery cover in place.
3) The CPU is reasonably quick and snappy and the overall experience is bound to be almost lag-free.The 512 MB Ram is sure to give u memory for multi-tasking.