Pioneer of the 7-inch mobile tablet introduces next generation Galaxy Tab, delivering the ultimate in viewing quality and portability with a magnificent 7.7-inch WXGA Super AMOLED Plus display.
“The new Galaxy Tab 7.7 demonstrates Samsung’s commitment to offering consumers the most choice in the mobile tablet market,” said JK Shin, President and Head of Samsung’s Mobile Communications Business. “The Galaxy Tab 7.7’s ultra-thin design and WXGA Super AMOLED Plus display are impressive differentiators in the tablet marketplace and pillars of our ultimate goal of meeting a wide variety of consumer needs.”
Measuring only 7.89 millimeters thin, the Galaxy Tab 7.7-inch weighs only 335 grams and features a 1.4GHz dual-core processor, microSD card slot of up to 32 GB, a 5100 mAh battery providing up to 10 hours of video playback time and it is powered by Google’s Android 3.2 Honeycomb operating system with TouchWiz UX on top (amazing huh?).
- display – 7.7”  1280×800 (WXGA) Super AMOLED Plus
- dimmension and weight – 196.7x 133 x 7.89mm, 335g
- processor – 1.4GHz Dual Core application processor
- network – HSPA 21Mbps 850/900/1900/2100 EDGE/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900
- memory – 8Gb LPDDR2 (RAM), 16/32/64GB movi NAND ＋ microSD (up to 32GB)
- camera – 3MP AutoFocus LED (Main), 2MP FF (Front)
- wifi connectivity – WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz & 5GHz), 802.11n WiFi Ch. Bonding, WiFi Direct, BT v3.0, USB 2.0 Host
- video – MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV, DivX, Xvid (1080p FullHD video @ 30fps)
- battery – 5,100 mAh capacity
- operating system – Android Honeycomb 3.2