Looking for an affordable slate, say a 7-inch powered by a 1GHz Cortex-A8 processor with a 1024×600 pixels resolution, a 3 mega pixels rear camera and with Android 2.3 Gingerbread so you wont get headaches for an update?
Your on the right path my friend, Lenovo just showed-off its latest tablet at the IFA 2011, the IdeaPad A1, an affordable 7″ device with WiFi only (there’s no WiFi+3G version), plus comes in three version 8Gb, 16Gb or 32Gb all have sdcard slot to expand memory and weighs only 400 grams.
The price tag for Lenoveo IdeaPad A1 the 8Gb variant is only $199 a very good price if we add in the balance, hardware included.
IdeaPad A1 specs list:
- 7 inch, 1024 x 600 pixel display
- Capacitive touchscreen with support for 2-finger multi-touch input
- 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 processor
- Google Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system
- Support for the Android Market and Lenovo’s app store
- GPS which works whether you have an internet connection or not
- Front VGA and rear 3MP cameras
- WiFi and Bluetooth (no 3G)
- Up to 32GB of storage.
- Black, white, pink, and blue color options
- Magnesium alloy case