This game reminds me of Jack Jazz Rabbit, a game i was playing over 10 years ago on my Windows 98 PC, oohhh what times.
Bloody Bunnies is a 3D multi-player experience over local WiFi, but you can play it on a single tablet in 1vs1 mode. The controls are very easy, to achieve your goal jump around like crazy (House of Pain – Jump Around :D) and try to hop on top of the others’ heads. This game has a few requirements to be able to play it: you need an Android 2.0 device with enabled OpenGL ES 2.0.
Bloody Bunnies Features:
- Amazing 3D environments
- Online multiplayer up to 6 players & 2 players on a single android tablet
- Openfeint leaderboards & achievements
- 3 addictive game modes
- 4 beautiful and exciting maps
- Cute or bloody option
- Easy to use and intuitive interface
- 2 tight and easy control schemes