Huawei is realtively new to the android arena and is looking to make an lasting impression on the potential customers.It has launched a very good line-up of classy looking smartphones like thhe IDEOS,MISSION,etc.Here is another one named as VISION.Time to roll guys.
- Android V2.3 (Gingerbread) 3D carousel UI
- Single-core 1GHz Qualcomm MSM 8255-1 Snapdragon chipset
- 512MB of RAM, 2GB of ROM
- Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP support,
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,
- a microSD slot that can take cards up to 32GB,
- a microUSB 2.0 port
- 1400mAh battery
1) Hardware is seemingly capable with a Qualcomm 1ghz Snapdragon platformed unit.These are known to give outright performance to your face.
2) Huawei have given the Android v2.3 Gingerbread to VISION.The biggest and the boldest difference is that they have used a 3D Carousel UI.
3) Actually the UI is none other than the well renowned and awesome looking SPB Shell from the Android Market itself.This is a very,very interesting step taken by Huawei and can prove to be a big gamble,eventhough I love this move.
4) The construction is a very good one consisting of an aluminum alloy uni-body which measures just 9.9mm thick at its thinnest point and weighs in at a reasonable 121g.
5) Screen is a delight to look at.Its a 3.7″ Capacitive unit flanked by traditional four buttons of Android giving it a look similar to Nexus-S.
6) It is not yet certain wether the device will feature 3G Connectivity or not (WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).But yeah its not yet confirmed.