Sony Ericsson has been relatively quite for some time.All it did in the previous months was renovate the Xperia MINI’s and teased us with Xperia DUO.Well heres the latest device release from the company Xperia Ray.Time to roll.
- 3.3″ 16M-color TFT capacitive touchscreen, 854 x 480 pixels
- Sony Mobile Bravia engine
- Qualcomm MSM8255 1 GHz Snapdragon platform
- 300MB user available storage, 512MB RAM, microSD card slot, 4GB card included in the retail box
- 8 megapixel auto-focus camera with LED flash
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
- Sony Ericsson Timescape UI
1) Sony is known for its sexy,classy designs and make no mistakes,Ray does not disappoint at all.Infact it has a very,very sleek unibody design with well-managed thickness (only 10 mm).
2) The body is completely made up of high quality plush Plastic.The set of android buttons are the capacitive back and menu key whereas the home button has been kept hardware only.The big hardware Home key plus capacitive Back and Menu keys has its advantages over a strip of three buttons, for both looks and usability.They give Ray the look similar to that of the new MINIs.