Samsung has been on a mission, to not only replace Nokia as the world’s No. 1 manufacturer but also to top everyone else who comes in its way to do so. The company is releasing now, a better “brother” for the succesfull Galaxy Tab, naming it as Galaxy Tab 10.1, which runs on the latest Android specially designed for tablets, Honeycomb 3.1. Lets check it out.
- Android V3.1 (Honeycomb)
- ARM Cortex-A9 Dual-Core 1GHz Processer,Nvidia Tegra 2 chipset
- 16GB / 32GB / 64GB internal memory storage
- micro-SD card slot for up to 32GB memory through a USB adapter (have to buy separately)
- 8MP rear and 2MP front Camera
- WIFI, BLUETOOTH , 3G/4G LTE
1) The Processor is a Dual-core 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 clocked at 1Ghz with Tegra 2 T20 chipset which is the trend for high-end smartphones nowadays. GeForce GPU will ensure that you never find a game that wont work. The processor wipes every “drop” of any lag. Everything is super-smooth and intuitive.
2) The body is made-up of high quality plastic with a metallic finish with textured back panel. Its reasonably thin at just 10.9 mm thick, but a bit hard to carry around though. It weights a hefty 590 grams which is sure to cause discomfort if its held for a long time, which is not bad as tablets are ment to be like this.