T-Mobile has habit of experimenting and most of the experiment pay-off well,just like the MyTouch 4G which was actually manufactured and tailored by Taiwan based HTC (Their was a time I adored the company but not so much now). Now it has successor that too with a QWERTY.Lets roll guys!!!!
- 3.7 inch WVGA S-LCD screen (touch)
- Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 1.2 GHZ Dual Core processor (What!!!!!)
- 768 MB Ram (Holy!!)
- 8 Mega pixel Rear camera with Dual led Flash
1) I think HTC and T-mobile have decided that it’s not just a slide-out phone its a MyTouch that will “touch” your brains out. A 1.2Ghz Dual-core Snapdragon processor, which seriously can carry out every possible scenario of multi-tasking.
2) The QWERTY keypad makes it easier for the texts and mails,with well spaced keys and soft buttons.On-screen is great as well since it has both options Normal keypad and SWYPE pre-installed.
2) A decently sized 3.7 S-LCD is the same which you get in Samsung’s Galaxy S. It cannot match the Super AMOLED though but it’s fairly good, and the WVGA resolution (480×800) suits it well.
4) A 8MP snapper claims to give best in its photography class and recordings. It can record 1080p HD videos as well.Camera has dual led flash and no-lag shutter key. There is a front camera as well.
5) Android v2.3 toned by HTC’s flagship Sense UI v3.0 is a huge selling point as well, since it’s the most appreciated UI of all, now. I think this smarty will taste Ice Cream-Sandwich in the near future.
6) All the traditional connectivity features are present like Bluetooth 3.0,WIFI,3G etc. Netflix is present out of the box