T-Mobile has habit of experimenting and most of the experiment pay-off well,just like the MyTouch 4G which was actually manufactured and tailored by Taiwan based HTC (Their was a time I adored the company but not so much now). Now it has successor that too with a QWERTY.Lets roll guys!!!!
- 3.7 inch WVGA S-LCD screen (touch)
- Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 1.2 GHZ Dual Core processor (What!!!!!)
- 768 MB Ram (Holy!!)
- 8 Mega pixel Rear camera with Dual led Flash
1) I think HTC and T-mobile have decided that it’s not just a slide-out phone its a MyTouch that will “touch” your brains out. A 1.2Ghz Dual-core Snapdragon processor, which seriously can carry out every possible scenario of multi-tasking.
2) The QWERTY keypad makes it easier for the texts and mails,with well spaced keys and soft buttons.On-screen is great as well since it has both options Normal keypad and SWYPE pre-installed.
2) A decently sized 3.7 S-LCD is the same which you get in Samsung’s Galaxy S. It cannot match the Super AMOLED though but it’s fairly good, and the WVGA resolution (480×800) suits it well.
4) A 8MP snapper claims to give best in its photography class and recordings. It can record 1080p HD videos as well.Camera has dual led flash and no-lag shutter key. There is a front camera as well.
5) Android v2.3 toned by HTC’s flagship Sense UI v3.0 is a huge selling point as well, since it’s the most appreciated UI of all, now. I think this smarty will taste Ice Cream-Sandwich in the near future.
6) All the traditional connectivity features are present like Bluetooth 3.0,WIFI,3G etc. Netflix is present out of the box
7) Internal memory storage is 4GB, which will ensure enough for all your apps. 768MB of RAM are more the enough to increase the overall smoothness as well. A microSD slot sporting up to 32 GB.
8) Battery life gives 9 Hours of talk time which at its place is quite decent but could have been better (Battery has never been Android’s strongest point).
9) Build quality is typical HTC with well finished body and classy touches to the already good-looking rear.