The high-end smartphone from the LG manufacture, the P920 aka LG Optimus 3D went officially to testing with several benchmarking tools listed as follows:Pi benchmark, Smartbench 2011, Quadrant Standard, CF Bench, Vellamo Mobile Web Benchmark.
The tests were made by the guys from LGBlog.de, and they used almost all the benchmark tools known by us and that can be found on the Android market.
Key features of P920:
- Texas Instruments OMAP 4 (4430) Platform
- Cortex A9 Dual Core processor with 2 x 1 GHz processor (CPU)
- PowerVR SGX 540 graphics processor (
- 2x 256 MB = 512 MB memory (RAM) | Dual Channel Technology
- 480 * 800 pixels resolution
- Android 2.2.2
Check the official video of this benchmarking tests down below
- Pi Benchmark: 720ms / 795ms
- Smartbench 2011: Productivity Indey = 2984 | Video Index = 2870
- Quad-edge : 2638
- CF Bench: Native Score = 9383 | Java Score = 2643 | Overall Score = 5339
- Vellamo: 713 points
If you feel that they skipped a benchmark tool you know of, please do tell so they can test with it too.