According to PocketNow, LG has five more Android smartphones to launch by the end of 2011, and one of them is the upcoming flagship code named LG Prada K2.
LG kick-started 2011 strong announcing launches of LG Optimus 2x, Black and lately the 3D version. It looks like the 2nd part of the year will be quite the same as it was started, still going strong with the upcoming devices such as: Prada K2, Univa, Victor, E2 and LG K.
Some key features we found out of each device so far:
- LG Prada K2: Dual-core processor (at least 1.2Ghz), 4.3 inch NOVA display, 8.8mm thick, 8MP primary camera, 1.3MP front camera, Android 2.3 and HSPA+ connectivity. The display will at least match the Iphone Retina display if not it’ll be even better.
- LG Univa: 800 MHz processor, 3.5 inch display, 5MP camera and 11.9 mm thickness along with Android 2.3.
- LG Victor: 1GHz processor, 3.8 inch OLED display, 5MP camera, VGA front cam, and Android 2.3
- LG E2: QVGA display, Android 2.3, 3MP camera and 600Mhz processor
- LG K: 720p HD display, 4.5 inch display (this device promises to be one of the first phones with a true 720p HD display).
There is no photo available for the LG K, we added instead LG Gelato NFC.