We all know, an update for HTC Thunderbolt is soon to come, unfortunately right now there is no fix for the reboot bug.
Got a HTC Thunderbolt and you are pissed about the annoying reboots of the phone? We got you covered, team AndIRC released an unofficial update (before you start asking its not a Gingerbread update) which fixes that reboot glitch.
Here is a small list of fixes added to this leaked update 1.70.605.0:
- Improved data connectivity
- Enhanced call history view
- Improved Bluetooth discovery
- People search enabled
- Desktop cradle app
- .. and more.
*THIS WILL WIPE YOUR DATA*THIS WILL WIPE YOUR DATA*THIS WILL WIPE YOUR DATA*
- Download the file below, and re-name it to (without quotes) “PG05IMG.zip”
- Place PG05IMG.zip on the root directory of your SD card
- Turn off your Thunderbolt
- Holding Volume Down and then Power simultaneously, wait until the phone boots into the bootloader – it should begin flashing the update immediately.
- Wait, up to several minutes, for your device to reboot.