HTC Evo 3D is probably one of the most “can’t wait to get my hands-on” smatphone right now.
According to AndroidCentral, HTC Evo 3D specifications were leaked on Evo 3D Forums. There are to major features that everyone would like to have on their phones and those are: the dual 5mpx rear camera (for the 3D) and 3D video recording at 720px.
The rumoured specs are as follows:
- 4.3-inch 3D qHD capacitive 960 x 540 px display
- 1730 mAh battery
- 4GB of internal memory
- 8GB microSD card pre-installed (expandable to 32GB)
- 1GB RAM
- 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Dual 5 MP rear cameras (for 3D)
- 1.3 MP front-facing camera
- 2D video recording at 1080p
- 3D video recording at 720p