The Android Market has gone through a major update after Google I/O conference. Google has done some refreshing design changes to the interface of the Market for both mobile and desktop and made discovering of new apps easier. On top of that paid apps are now available to 99 new countries, which is a win-win for everyone.
As we all know Android market is the second-best market next only to Apple’s iTunes store.There are over 200,000 android apps at present .Here are some new features of New android market:-
1) Revamped Top app charts section. It shows you the apps that are doing the best. They are country-specific, as well, which should make them more relevant to you.
2) Google has also added top new free, top new paid, and top grossing lists to the Android Market home page.
3) “Editor’s Choice” which consists of applications chosen by the Android Market staff.
4) Developers doing well on the Market have their appearance on the Top Developers section in homepage, too. Successful developers will get a special badge next to their name.
5) The related apps section in the Android Market has been made better too. There are now “apps frequently browsed by people who viewed this app” and “apps that people tend to install alongside this app”.
6) And finally the trending apps section, which lists the apps with the most daily installs.
Thanks for reading,