You will need: ADB, root explorer (maybe) and the files that are going to be in your rom!
the guide is based on The Dark Lestat’s guide, i made it more easier and specific
code to delete unwanted apps: (if ADB)
adb shell su mount -o remount,rw /dev/block/stl9 /system rm /system/app/nameofapk.apk
code to add apps and stuff: (if ADB)
adb shell su mount -o remount,rw /dev/block/stl9 /system exit exit adb push nameofapk.apk /system/app/
1. flash the ROM that will be your ROMs base. example: my ROMs base is JPM so i flashed clean JPM
2. make a list of the features that are going to be in your ROM
3. then start adding those features. example: i added live wallpaper support so i did this –> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=793823 i also added JIT so i ran the automatic batch file from the thread –> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show….php?t=1026870 . then you just add those features.
4. put your sd card on to your phone (if it isnt there already )
5. when your done adding different features you go to ADB and type this:
adb shell su mount -o remount,rw /dev/block/stl9 /system dd if=/dev/block/stl6 of=/sdcard/factoryfs.rfs
then you wait about 2 minutes and there will be some text and then you type this
and in your sd-card will be freshly created factoryfs.rfs, import your freshly created factoryfs.rfs to your desktop. now you choose your kernel.
5. kernel, download the kernel you want to your desktop.
6. download total commander to your pc
7. open total commander, open the base ROM.tar. example: my base ROM was JPM so i opened the JPM.tar and replaced the kernel and factoryfs.rfs with my factoryfs.rfs and my kernel (fugumod 2.2) using total commander.
delete everything else in the .tar but, Cache.rfs, factoryfs.rfs, zlmage and data.rfs and the logo!
then you test if you can flash your ROM… if it boots, you did it. if it doesnt, try again.
Full credit to Jazux