Dungeon Hunters saga is one of the closest role-playing game (RPG) similar to Diablo or Sacred for PC. The third Dungeon Hunter episode was teased way before Christmas last year by Gameloft, when the company was announcing its arrival to Android platform in a spoiler.
Dungeon Hunters 3 comes with an impressive 3D graphics engine and lots of new quests for fans to discover. Here are some pointers to what you’ll be experiencing in the game:
- Deep character customization: Choose from 4 new classes – Warlord, Astromancer, Trickster or Shaman – and for the first time in Dungeon Hunter you can even choose the gender of your hero.
- Over 1,000 items to unlock throughout the adventure or buy them right from the start if you can’t wait. Will you become the most powerful hero?
- Gain experience points with each completed arena and unlock new skills and new fairy attacks as you level up.
- Lets not forget about the multi-player PVP feature promised by Gameloft
The new episode of DH was supposed to launch earlier this year (January), but for some reason Gameloft postponed it for a later time. Today we have the pleasure to inform our readers that Dungeon Hunters 3 is now available for free on Google Play Store.
DUNGEON HUNTER 3 LEGEND:
- Rediscover the thrilling hack ‘n’ slash action gameplay that made the franchise so popular. Epic real-time fighting will provide your daily dose of fun!
- Hack your way through 16 different arenas, each of which can be challenged at 5 different levels of difficulty to provide optimal replay value.
- Choose any arena you’d like to revisit at any time and improve your best score! Or enter our daily challenge to see if you can beat the best score and earn great rewards for your achievements.