YouTube, the largest video platform in the world, is about to launch a new platform called YouTube Gaming this summer to compete against the likes of Twitch by Twitter.
YouTube Gaming is looking to keep the user connected with other players, with the latest games and the gaming culture that interests him. Among its key features are the videos itself, the live streams with chat, game reviews, speedruns, trailers and much more from your favorite gamers and game publishers.
Through YouTube Gaming platform one will have access to Minecraft, Grand Theft Auto, League of Legends, Call of Duty, Garry’s Mod, and tens of other thousands game videos.
VIDEOS AND LIVE STREAMS ALL IN ONE PLACE
• Watch videos from more than 25,000 games
• Experience live streams while chatting with other gamers
• Get recommended videos based on games you love
A DESIGN BUILT FOR GAMERS
• Browse dedicated pages for every game, as well as publisher and gamer channels
• Explore categories from reviews to let’s plays, machinima, eSports, and more
• Favorite games and subscribe to channels for updates and easy access
THE BIGGEST GAMING COMMUNITY
• Receive live-stream notifications to keep up with the action
• Join a community of publishers and gamers over 100 million strong
• Tune in to live streams of events like E3, Pax, and Gamescom
You can download the app from Google Play store.