For instance! Did you know that it takes only 0.6 seconds to launch the Camera in action or only 2 taps on the Rear-key to take a picture? The 16MP main camera on the back is also the best in class. Another interesting figure or fact is that the current G4 2K display is 20% more accurate colors, 25% brighter and it delivers 50% more contrast compared to LG G3 from last year, a device that has won the Best smartphone of 2014.
- LG Optimus LTE smartphone with True HD officially introduced in Canada
- LG Optimus G2 with a 5.5 inch 1080p display to make its debut at CES 2013 [Rumor]
- Verizon’s upcoming LG Lucid 4G and Droid Fighter release dates leak out
- LG Mobile announces 5″ Optimus VU LTE 1.5GHz dual-core CPU, 8MP camera & Gingerbread
- HTC Rezound spotted in a poster inside a Verizon local store