Samsung Electronics has announced a dual SIM variant of the Galaxy S6 flagship smartphone in China, at the end of this week.
The Galaxy S6 Duos SM-G9200 supports the following bands: TD-LTE / FDD-LTE / TD-SCDMA / W-CDMA / CDMA2000 / GSM networks. Equipped with LTE Category 4, the Galaxy S6 Duos can download at a maximum 150Mbps speed and upload at 50Mbps. This dual SIM version feature two nano SIM slots as depicted in the above image. The rest of the hardware specification are as follow.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos SM-G9200 specs:
- DISPLAY: 5.1-inch Super AMOLED with WQHD 2560 x 1440 px screen resolution
- CPU: 64-bit Samsung Exynos 7420 octa-core processor
- Camera: 16MP back / 5MP front
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Connectivity: 4G LTE
- MEMORY: 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM (microSD slot)
- BATTERY: 2,550mAh battery
The wireless and fast charging, Samsung Knox and the fingerprint technology are also included in this Galaxy S6 Duos SM-G9200 model.
photo credit: igao7