Instead Google begin rolling out the update to Nexus 4 users, which is available now over the air, but in stages. If you have a Nexus 4 and you might want to check manually if you havent been notified yet. Try navigating to App drawer – Settings – About phone – Software updates – Check now. Enjoy!
- Asus Transformer Prime random reboot fix on its way (this week)!
- Ice Cream Sandwich leaks for Motorola Atrix 2
- Sony Xperia S gets its Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update (finally!)
- Dolphin Browser’s Webzine privacy issue fixed with a quick update to v7.0.2?
- PocketDroid Daily App – Chronotopia Beta 7 (mClock)