There goes nothing! Just hours before Motorola unveils its latest smartphone, the budget-friendly Moto G in an event taking place later today in London, and where Pocketdroid will be present, an official press render image (the clearest so far) and the whole specs sheet leaks out through German retailer Phone House.
Moto G specs:
- Display: LCD 4.5 inch, 1,280 × 720 pixels
- CPU: Quad-core 1.2GHz processor
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM
- Camera: 5MP (720p video recording),1.3MP in front
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi b/g/n, HSPA +
- Dimensions: 129.9 x 65.9 x 11.6mm, 143g
- Battery: 2,070 mAh
Motorola will make Moto G available starting tomorrow, November 14, for 160 pounds according to earlier leaks.
A hands-on video and photos from Motorola’s London event, coming soon after it has ended.