XDA is a great community, with lots of great and smart people. The new HTC One is a great device, but the button placement is a little odd, and there are only 2 buttons. BUT the people at XDA have found out that the HTC logo can probably be used as a button. It would require some kernel work, but it’s not impossible. Earlier XDA member show-p1984 has created sweep2wake, a feature to wake up your phone by swiping over the devices buttons. So nothing is impossible, it will only just take a little while for the devs to get it working.
- HTC T6 is the codename for the 5 inch or larger screen HTC One device
- HTC: HTC One sales start on March 29 in the UK, Taiwan and Germany, more countries to follow in April
- Motorola X and HTC One available from Verizon Wireless next month?
- HTC Blogs About The Making of The HTC One
- First HTC One benchmark test result shows impressive score