A Finnish retailer accidentally leaked out details and press images about an unknown until now budget friendly ZTE smartphone – ZTE Blade III.
According to Verkkokauppa.com listing, ZTE Blade III has a 3.5-inch touch screen (480x800p resolution), 56K colors, comes equipped with a single-core Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon processor, 512MB of RAM, 200MB internal flash storage expandable via a microSD card slot, 5MP camera and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
ZTE Blade III hardware specs:
- GSM frequencies: 900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G frequencies: 900/2100MHz
- CPU: 1 GHz Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon
- OS: Google Android OS 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Screen: 3.5.inch TFT capacitive touch, 56K colors, 480×800 resolution
- Camera: 5.0-megapixel (2592×1944), AF, LED flash, Geo-Tagging, video, front facing camera
- Memory: 200 MB internal flash, 512 MB RAM, microSD card slot
- Connectivity: GPRS, EDGE, 3G, HSDPA (7.2 Mbps), HSUPA, Wlan (b/g/n, Hotspot), Bluetooth v2.1 (A2DP-Bluetooth-stereo), microUSB v2.0
- Other: Internal GPS receiver, Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Calendar, Google Talk, FM-radio (RDS)
- Battery: Li-Ion
- Size: 115.1 x 57.9 x 10.9 mm
- Weight: 113 g
The phone is listed at €200 by the Finnish retailer, shipment arrives between 2 to 4 weeks.