Back in January Huawei shared its strategy plans for 2012 stating that they will focus mainly on manufacturing high-end devices because they are seeing a huge opportunity for growth in the US market.
Introduced by Huawei at CES in Las Vegas at the beginning of 2012 – Ascend P1 which already made its debut on its domestic market via China Unicom, heads over to E-Mobile on July 24th as Huawei GS03. On July 1st Huawei launched first TV commercial called – “Beauty meats brain“ for the Ascend P1.
P1 Specifications :
- 4.3-inch 960×540 256ppi (qHD) Super AMOLED Capacitive Display (Gorilla Glass)
- Android 4.0 “Ice Cream Sandwich”
- 1.5GHz Dual-Core OMAP4460 CPU
- 8MP BSI Camera (Dual Flash / HDR) / 1.3MP HD Front Camera
- 4GB ROM + 1GB RAM
- 3G of unknown bands
- 1670mAh Battery
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth
- 129 x 64.8 x 7.69 mm @ 337grams