Sony Xperia S aka Nozomi made its official debut at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas early this year and it is now almost ready for release. UK retailer Play says the handset will be available on February 13, pre-orders might get delivered sooner than expected.
Sony LT26i by its marketing name makes another step towards an official release today, passing through Global Certification Forum (GCF). The new phone will be joining European carriers somewhere close to Valentines Day in select countries.
Sony Xperia S key features:
- 4.3-inch capacitive touchscreen (720 x 1280p resolution)
- dual-core 1.5GHz MSM8260 processor
- Android 2.3, upgradable to 4.0 ICS OS
- 12MP Exmor R camera
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 1GB of RAM
- HDMI, Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity
- microSD slot (up to 32GB)