According to AndroidOS.in, a reportedly new firmware upgrade is now rolling for LG Optimus Black in India.
This software update brings your LG device to Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread OS available now via LG’s software update tool. If you need to download the tool you can get it from here, once installed all you need is to plug your smartphone into the USB cable connect it to your PC and check for any new updates.
Optimus Black Android 2.3.4 firmware change log:
- Improved power management
- Enhanced mobile gaming experience
- Improved UI to enable faster access and control and a more intuitive user experience
- One-touch word selection and copy/paste:
- Better Download management
- Support for new media formats such as AAC, AVC, MPEG 4 and H263
- New features and other improvements: active app management, shortcuts, widgets, icons, app groups, updated calendar options, camera geotagging, better email synching and more precise camera auto-focus.
- App updates and pre-loaded Google Plus app
Did you get yours yet? Tell us about your experience with the new software update leaving a comment down below!!