Looking for an easy way to remove all those bloatware apps coming along with carrier-bound smartphones or tablets? Check this Android tool!
TVK Development brings NoBloat Android application which gives you the advantage to be able to easily remove system pre-installed (so called bloatware) apps. The app requires to have a rooted device and busybox installed.
“NoBloat lets you delete unwanted apps that come pre-installed with your phone. Simply select the bloatware that you want to get rid of and click delete. NoBloat can automatically place backups on your external storage which you can restore at any time.” That doesn’t mean that you don’t have to back up yourself using programs like Nandroid, Titanium backup etc. Always back up everything you feel it is important before starting slashing through system apps. Removal of system apps could end up in a system failure, be very careful (nobody else to be held responsible for your own mistakes but yourself).
There are two version of NoBloat a free version and a paid version. Try it free first see how it goes and if you like it always support the developer by buying the app taking advantage of some extra features.
Free version features
* Disabling and enabling system apps
* Creating backups of system apps and restoring them
* Deleting system apps
Full version features
* Creating a blacklist of system app to delete
* Batch operation to backup/remove all blacklisted system apps
* Batch operation to enable all disabled system apps
* Batch operation to restore all backups
* Export your settings and blacklist to the external storage to import them later