Gameloft brings another title game to Android universe, Driver – San Francisco originally developed for Playstation3, Xbox and PC the game is now available on the Android market.
In Driver San Francisco you play a revengeful cop character called Tanner who’s chasing a crime boss nicknamed Jericho. You start the game with a Dodge Challenger and while the story unravels you end up using a lot of different vehicles (gameplay similar to GTA) in your pursuit of Jericho throughout the City by the Bay.
The game can be played in 10 types of missions in three different modes: story, survivor or free ride mode.
Driver San Francisco features:
- rediscover the cinematic driving sensations of Driver with its high-speed pursuits in dense traffic
- uncover a thrilling storyline in which revenge fuels Tanner’s relentless manhunt for Jericho
- drive across 5 different neighborhoods and along iconic locations throughout San Francisco
- challenge yourself with 10 types of missions ranging from a race against the clock to Survivor mode
- in Free Ride mode, use your GPS to locate new challenges and take on 30 unique “dare” missions