Beetel Teletech, a subsidiary of Bharti Group has introduced earlier its affordable 3G tablet, named Magiq to Indian customers.
The newly launched Beetel Magiq features a 7-inch WVGA TFT touchscreen display, powered by 1Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and runs Android 2.2 Froyo operating system. The device is also equipped with two 2MP cameras (rear and front for videocalls), 8GB internal memory storage, which is expandable up to 16GB via microSD slot, Wifi and access to Android market.
Beetle Magiq Specs:
- CPU – 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- Frequency Bands GSM : 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G/HSDPA 2100 MHz Network
- Android version Android 2.2 Froyo (no upgrade to Gingerbread)
- Single SIM, 7-inch WVGA TFT Touch Screen
- Camera Dual ( 2MP + 2MP)
- Memory Internal – 8GB, expandable upto 16GB
- Battery 2200mAh
- Wi-fi 802.11 b/g/n, HDMI support
- Google market access
The Beetel Magiq brings an Airtel offer where customers may enjoy 2GB of monthly free 3G data usage for the next two months. For 2G circles 2GB free offer will be for six moths on Airtel 2G network. You can get this affordable tablet at a price tag of Rs 9,999 (around $220).
We dont like the fact that this tablet is not upgradable to Android 2.3 Gingerbread, but other then that, for $220 is pretty well equipped and it looks quite neat isnt it?