What it looks to be a Microsoft Excel document in which are listed several devices to be schedule for release in the coming months could be the leakage of the second half of the year 2011.
A screenshot of Verizon’s roadmap surface showing devices like: Samsung Stratosphere, Droid Bionic, Blackberry Curve 9370, Motorola Xoom 4G upgrade, Samsung Illusion (Viper), HTC Vigor, LG Crescendo, LG Revolution 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab P8 and end the list with Blackberry Playbook.
Impressive list isnt it? Alright lets go to the actual schedule to let you know some dates when these devices would be available according to Verizons leak.
– on September 8: Samsung Stratosphere (original name Aegis), Motorola Droid Bionic 4G, Blackberry Curve 9370 and Xoom tablet set for a 4G upgrade
– on September 29: Samsung Illusion (original name Viper) a 3G smartphone with Gingerbread 2.3 and HTC Bliss with Android 2.3 too
– on October 9 (at least thats what we managed to read fromt the screenshot) HTC Vigor reported to replace the Thunderbolt
– on October 13: LG Crescendo
-on October 20: LG Revolution 2
– in November no exact date Samsung Galaxy Tab P8 (we dont really know what P8 stands for right now)
[source IGN via VZbuzz]