Remember the day you went to office & did not turn off your wifi connection. You could not turn off it & all your monthly usage got used by some freaks.
It is created for private use eg. access to your friend’s computer or your home computer from your office.
You must have TeamViewer client installed in your PC to use this. Download it from Here.
– support for Windows, Mac, Linux.
– run even when your are on a call.
– control remote computers using the multi-touch gestures: left click, right click, drag & drop, scroll wheel, zoom
– Complete physical keyboard control including special keys such as Ctrl, Alt, Windows®
– Meets highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange
– Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
– Automatated quality adjustment
– Remotely reboot the computer
– Overview of friends and computers that are online – via the integrated computer list
– Tablet ready
– Is available for Android 1.6 and higher
HOW to USE:
1. Download & Install TeamViewer Free from Android Market
2. Download & install TeamViewer full version on your PC from www.teamviewer.com.
3. Type in your PC’s TeamViewer ID and password directly in the TeamViewer interface on your Android & tap on “connect to partner” to start a connection with your PC.